1) A problem with word finding or recall.
3) The game where common knowledge becomes uncommonly fun!
Our minds are brimming with all sorts of random information! Under normal circumstances, it's easy to give an example of a frozen food or a dog breed, but you’ll find that your brain works a little differently under pressure! Be careful, don’t get brain freeze!
To play: pick which deck you want to play with, shuffle and split it into two draw piles. Then, take turns at flipping cards over, face up in front of them so everyone can see it.
Keep playing until a symbol match is found. When symbols on two players cards match, it’s now a RACE to call out a correct example of the person, place or thing on the opponent’s card!
The winner takes that card and adds it to their pile! Wild cards mean that different symbols are able to match – so pay close attention!
• Winner: Best Party Game UK Games Expo Awards 2014
• Extremely simple to learn and explain
• A fun way to sharpen up your powers of observation and recall
• Suitable for 3 - 6 players age 10+
• Mensa Select Award winning product